7 Best Personalized Gifts for Your Groomsmen
Giving your groomsmen a gift that they will actually like is easy with this guide. Groomsmen gifts are made all the more special when they are engraved or embossed especially for the recipients. If these gifts weren’t already great enough, they’re even better personalized.
- Personalized Money Clip: Have your groomsmen’s names engraved on a money clip just for them. They’ll look slick every time they grab the check and will know you really appreciate them.
- Custom Dress Shirt Collar Stays: On your big day, when they look good, you look good. Give your groomsmen these brass or sterling silver collar stays to keep their collars stiff. Since they’ll be hidden in their collars, you can even have them engraved with a silly nickname or inside joke.
- Monogrammed Passport Wallet: It’s the kind of thing they wouldn’t think to buy for themselves, but it will sure improve their lives once they have it. This monogrammed leather passport wallet will have your groomsmen flying through customs in style.
- Custom Leather Keychain: Get rid of those tacky dollar store keychains bulking up their pockets and replace them with this subtle keychain made from premium leather and stamped with their initials. They’ll look suave.
- Personalized Pure Sterling Silver Tie Bar: Class up their tie racks with this personalized pure sterling silver tie bar. It’s a little something extra to add flair to any suit and tie.
- Custom Leather Luggage Tag: Keep your groomsmen out of the line-up at the lost baggage office with these customizable leather luggage tags. You can have their names and addresses stamped onto each one to keep their bag unmistakably theirs.
- Custom Engraved Sterling Silver Golf Divot Tool: The perfect personalized groomsmen gift for guys who like to spend the day out on the golf course. Get this divot tool engraved with your groomsmen’s initials and they’ll think of you with every swing.