8 Gifts for Groomsmen Who Love to Travel
Destination Wedding? Show Your Groomsmen Who Love to Travel Just How Much You Appreciate Them
If your groomsmen are a globe-trottin’ gang, we’ve got groomsmen gifts that they’ll love.
- Custom Leather Luggage Tag: Truly the perfect gift to make your groomsmen really feel appreciated. This luggage tag is made from top-quality leather and you can have it hand dyed and stamped with the names and details of your groomsmen. Their support helped you to stand out on your big day, help set them apart on all their travels with this unique luggage tag.
- Jet Set Shaving Kit Bag: They helped to keep you looking your best for your wedding, give them the tools to stay organized and look sharp from here on out. This shaving kit bag makes a great gift for any guy who loves to travel, it’ll always be quick and easy to throw his grooming supplies into this kit and hit the road.
- Personalized Money Clip: Do your buddies always travel light? Give them the gift of ditching the wallet and carrying their essentials in style. Why not have these solid brass, copper, or sterling silver plated money clips personalized for each of your groomsmen to show them you care.
- Work Hard, Play Hard Duffel: From the bachelor party to the reception, your groomsmen have shown they definitely work hard and play hard. Give them a bag that’s roomy and tough enough to hold whatever they need, day and night, and that’s also stylish enough to carry wherever they end up.
- Leather Passport Wallet: If you’ve got a crew of frequent flyers, impress them with the classiest of all groomsmen gifts. This premium leather passport wallet has pockets to hold a passport, boarding pass, and customs forms to keep them organized in the airport. They’ll definitely turn heads when they present their passport in this.
- Flight Brief: A great groomsmen gift for a guy who’s always working on the fly, this waxed canvas briefcase looks slick and is just the right size for carry-on luggage. It adds convenience and style to his commute and shows you appreciate him taking time off work to be in your wedding.
- Vintage Porsche or Boeing 747 Journal: If your groomsmen have just as much on their minds as you do, give them a gift that’ll help them keep it all together. These journals are printed on recycled paper and feature classic images of our favorite modes of transportation. He’ll probably need to write down his next boarding time, this journal’s a great place to do it.
- Voyager Waxed Weekender: To say a BIG thank you to your groomsmen, give them this waxed canvas bag that’s big enough to fit everything they’ll need to pack for your destination wedding. It’s a stunning bag that they’ll look good carrying and it’ll house everything from suits and cuff-links to trunks and snorkels.