Introducing the Army Green "Work Hard, Play Hard" Duffel, by Boarding Pass NYC.
Made in the USA, a duffel to outlast the competition and a price tag you’ll love. Made from cotton canvas and nylon on the exterior with a nylon interior, you have durable, water repellent quality that looks as good as it protects.
- Perfect size for a weekend away or carrying gym gear.
- One (1) large zipper pocket for bigger personal items
- Two (2) small non-zipper pockets to fit your phone or wallet.
- Nickel hardware, leather grip and accents
- Attachable shoulder strap
Comes with a message stamped into a leather patch on the inside to motivate you throughout the day.
Last Minute Weekend: On the Way to Door County.Those are the kinds of weekends I miss from college. You have no plans whatsoever on a Friday afternoon, and then two hours later you and a couple of buddies are driving out up north. Out of the blue. Someone has a cabin and she's bringing a bunch of friends. You were planning on catching up on a paper and hitting the books. That will have to wait for this adventure to finish.
Materials and Construction
- Exterior: #8 18 oz Duck Canvas with 1000 Denier Nylon bottom.
- YKK zippers and nickel hardware, with leather pull tabs
- 4" leather nickel button-closed grip for comfortable carrying
- Interior: 420 Denier Nylon with three pockets - one large, internal zipper pocket 7.5" high by 6" long, and two small non-zipper pockets 4 7/8" high by 4" long for small notebook, passport or smartphone
- 19.5" length, 9.75" interior height and 9.75" diameter (49.53 cm x 24.77 x 24.77 cm)
- 30.4 liters
- Fits under a standard airline seat or overhead bin
What Can the Duffel Fit?
- Easily accommodates a shaving kit bag, a weekend's worth of clothes, two pairs of shoes, laptop, headphones and iPad, wallet and keys
- Easily accommodates two soccer balls and shoes, or a basketball, shoes and gear
We Stand By Our Products
- Boarding Pass NYC guarantees its craftsmanship. We will repair or replace any duffel bag that is damaged. Normal wear and tear, misuse or neglect is not covered by our warranty.