Introducing the Metro Waxed Backpack in charcoal.
The Metro is a thin-profile commuter backpack.
- Charcoal waxed canvas exterior with Cordura Nylon interior
- Adjustable premium leather strap finished with brass hardware.
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Interior zippered pocket and key clip
- Sleeve for pens and smartphone
Overheard in New York: I needed to see her.
I made it to the airport just in time. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed it quickly with my laptop, dopp kit, charging cords. That's it. I got into the Lyft. And it was like we teleported to JFK. Now, it would have been helpful to bring more socks. But, the stars had improbably aligned; it was like they knew I needed to see her.
Materials and Construction
- Exterior: Extremely durable 10.10 oz Martexin Original Waxed canvas in charcoal. Brass YKK zippers and brass hardware
- Interior: Navy cordura nylon interior with one large, internal zipper pockets 6" in depth by 9" long
- Two sleeves for your pen and smartphone
- Includes brass key clip inside
- Includes a complimentary tin of Martexin wax to keep your backpack waterproof; use it once per year.
- 13" length, 16" height and 3.5" width (33 cm x 40.64 x 8.89 cm)
- 11.93 liters
What Can the Metro Backpack Carry?
- All of your daily commuting essentials. This bag easily accommodates your magazine, travel guides, passport, smartphone, wallet, keys, headphones, along with your laptop.
We Stand Behind Our Products
- Boarding Pass NYC guarantees its craftsmanship. We will repair or replace any Metro Backpack that is damaged. Normal wear and tear, misuse or neglect is not covered by our warranty.